We are delighted to offer private individuals and businesses the opportunity to:
✓ Travel as a group, occupying a minimum of 10 staterooms, on our existing cruises.
✓ Charter the entire ship for any type of cruise and any number of nights.
Whether it's something a little different for a seminar, convention, or event, or perhaps an incentive trip or wedding celebration, our exceptional ships are a unique and accommodating option for these types of events. The exclusivity provides the perfect opportunity for team building, new discoveries, discussion and sharing amazing moments.
A team of experts
Dedicated specifically to our private travel operations, the Groups and charters team is on hand to organise your bespoke trip from beginning to end. Flight reservations, excursions, onboard service, all those little details... Let us craft the perfect trip for your group.
Find out more
To allow your passengers to benefit from special rates during their trip, we offer a selection of services (excursions, wine deals, spa offers, photos and videos etc.) specifically designed with groups in mind.Find out more
Completely tailored and customisable programmes with a team of experts
The Groups & Charters Team is available to help organise your:
✓ Group departures
✓ Charter trips
✓ Events: seminars, conventions, evening events, wedding celebrations, etc.
A dedicated team
at your service:
- A creative and experienced team
- Quote within 48 hours
- Flexibility and responsiveness
Ships perfectly equipped for events:
- 4 sisterships (132 staterooms and suites for Le Boréal, L’Austral and Le Soléal and 122 staterooms and suites for Le Lyrial)
- 6 Explorer ships (88 staterooms and 4 suites)
- A three-masted sailing yacht (31 staterooms)
- Theatre and lounges are kitted out with all audio-visual equipment
Tailor-made and entirely customisable options:
- Option to privately charter the entire ship
- A fully customisable program of events and entertainment
- A tailor-made itinerary
- Organisation of pre and post-cruise trips as well as airport-to-port transfers
- A programme of ‘à la carte’ excursions
- Option to customise the ship's common areas with your company logo
A stress-free, all-inclusive trip:
- We'll support planning the entire trip from the moment of booking: PONANT offers you the option of booking excursions for your guests prior to departure. Whether it's ‘À la carte’, all-inclusive or tailored excursions, you can plan a trip that will completely satisfy your clients' tastes and needs.
- Organisation of transport before and after the cruise: choose from bespoke private transfers and flight options in Economy Class, Business or First Class.
- Plan a trip that meets all your guests' needs: we organise the cruise tailored to your guests’ requirements by offering a range of customisable onboard services according to your requests and budget, including spa, Wi-Fi, photo and video services, shopping and more.
- Special gifts: for the warmest of welcomes, present your guests with the PONANT welcome pack, a collection of special gifts to celebrate the beginning of an amazing trip. Your clients will also be delighted to take home the PONANT SOUVENIR PACK, a customisable memento of an unforgettable cruise.
- The French 'art of living': your guests can enjoy exceptional wines that enhance the flavours featured on PONANT’s gourmet menus. They can also take advantage of unlimited access to liqueurs and cocktails, expertly crafted from our range of premium spirits. Several different menu choices* are available so that you can choose which dining option best suits your guests.
Special group offers
Special accommodations to meet your groups' needs while minimising risk.
(unique to PONANT)
|Prices||Preferential Group rate blocked until a set date||Preferential rate - up to 50% off group booking||Preferential rate - up to 47% off group booking||Preferential rate - up to 45% off group booking|
|Special conditions||Standard, Serenity or Performance conditions (contact us)||1 free cabin for every 5 booked and up to €300 onboard credit per cabin||1 free cabin for every 8 booked and up to €200 onboard credit per cabin||1 free cabin for every 10 booked|
|Group size||No minimum booking number, reservations based on availability||Minimum booking - 6 cabins||Minimum booking - 9 cabins||Minimum booking - 11 cabins|
|Cabin cancellation||-||No-fee cancellation up to 8 months prior to departure||No-fee cancellation up to 10 months prior to departure||No-fee cancellation up to 12 months prior to departure|
|Deposit||At the time of booking (25%)||10 months prior to departure (5%)||12 months prior to departure (5%)||15 months prior to departure (10%)|
Group & Charters special offers
|Pre and Post-Cruise Services|
|- Flights and hotels||Contact us||Organisation of an exclusive trip based on your requirements|
|- Transfers||From €20/person|
|All Inclusive||From €65/person and port of call||Research, selection and booking of your excursions|
|Bar and Dining
Taste exceptional wines that will enhance the gastronomic menus prepared by our Michelin-starred chefs.
|Lunch & dinner wines||Included|
|Wine Pairing||€40/person/day||3 glasses of 12cl fine wines per dinner|
|Wine Tasting||€50/person/activity||Wine tasting activity|
|Open Bar Packages|
|Premium||€17/person/day||Premium spirits & cocktails|
|Deluxe||€120/person/day||Everything on our drinks menu except bottles|
|Epicurean Pack||€60/person/day||Wine pairing + Premium open bar|
|Private cocktails||Contact us|
Purchase Spa treatments prior to departure and enjoy discounted group prices
|15 min||30 €||Hydrating facial or manicure and hydro massage|
|30 min||40 €||Massage and treatment|
|60 min||75 €||Massage and treatment|
|Laundry Pass (5 articles)||15€/person/day|
|Photos & Videos
Enjoy group discounts (up to 30% off) on photo and video souvenirs.
|Photo Pack||40 €||5x A5 photos|
|Premium Photo Pack||85 €||10x A5 photos|
|DVD Pack||95 €||5x A5 photos + cruise DVD|
|Complete Pack||155€||5x A5 photos + cruise DVD + 2 A4 photos + 1 group photo poster (40x60 cm)|
|Offer your passengers an onboard credit that they can use for all our onboard services (excursions, spa, photos/videos, etc.).
You can choose the credit amount, which will allow you to tailor a unique onboard experience for each of your passengers.
To warmly welcome your guests, present them with a customisable welcome pack on arrival to their cabin.
|Cabin welcome pack|
|Flower bouquet||From €40/cabin||
|Fruit basket||From €16/cabin|
|PONANT Souvenir PackT(2)||From €50/cabin|
(2) Select your PONANT products and customise with your name and logo if desiredContact us
What our groups & charters clients had to say
« When organising my event, I chose PONANT for the company’s reputation, its small and friendly ships - undoubtedly the most luxurious in the entire cruise industry - and especially for its convenient communal spaces. What I particularly liked about PONANT was the bespoke options available, including menus, evening events and ports of call. This was very useful in tailoring the trip to suit my guests, and I would particularly recommend this option for charters. As for the service on board, it was faultless: the staff were always ready to help and had that special French charm. The ships are real yachts with an intimate environment, high-end French-style service and amazing flexibility. The cruise was a wonderful Incentive trip and that’s why I would recommend Le Ponant when organising an event. »
Olivier SIX, Cap 5 Incentive for a large industrial and construction company
«Our Incentive trip on board Le Ponant was a great success, particularly because of the warm and welcoming atmosphere but also thanks to the staff’s polite and personable demeanour which made our guests feel immediately at home. The crew and the captains were amazing! Very proactive, flexible and always on hand to help. The crew members were charming and professional at the same time, they met our every need and made sure that we had an unforgettable time on board Le Ponant. For us, the combination of French elegance and contemporary architecture makes Le Ponant the perfect choice for Incentive trips.»
Ulrike Kappeler, Myseavent
« Working with PONANT was an absolute pleasure for an incentive agency like ours, which focuses on exclusivity and excellence for its clients. As an agency, we were particularly impressed by the responsiveness and flexibility of PONANT’s representatives. Our clients were bowled over by the elegance on board the yachts, the staff’s willingness to help and the client-orientated approach from the minute we stepped on the deck until our moment of departure. »
Delphine McIntosh, FACET, Paris
« A big thank you to the crew as our trip was a huge success. Main strengths: the staff were always available to help, were flexible in dealing with any request and the food was outstanding. PONANT’s success is down to the family atmosphere on board, the whole team is involved in the event’s success. A special mention goes to the cruise director and the two barmen! »
Damien Hurstel, MAMAN L’AGENCE, Levallois